How to Change Instagram Email Address
How to Change Instagram Email Address: Changing your email address on Instagram requires no stress, in this article we will be telling you how you can change and update your email address on your Instagram account, and ways you could secure your account, all you need to do is to follow this few steps and you would get it done.
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address on iPhone?
When you want to change your Instagram email address on your iPhone, here is how to do it
- Firstly, log in to your Instagram account on your iPhone
- Tap on your profile which is your profile picture and it takes you to your profile page
- Scroll to your biodata, under it you will see an edit profile button tap on it to view your profile information
- Then your email address will be shown, check the email address if it is correct
- Tap on edit to type in your new email address
- Then click on done to save your new email address
Note after changing your email address on Instagram, you will receive a confirmation message in your inbox, open to verify your email address so the change could be effective.
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address on an Android Phone?
To change your Instagram email address on your android phone, here’s what you should do
- Log into your Instagram profile
- Tap on edit profile
- Scroll to your biodata which shows your private information’s
- Tap on edit email address and type in your new email address
- And click on the icon to complete the process
- Then log in to your email address to verify your email
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address Without Logging in Your Account?
Changing your Instagram email address without logging is possible if you have access to the phone number or email address you used in signing up your Instagram account.
- First of all, go to your Instagram login and tap on the forgotten password
- Tap on needing more help
- Then go back to your Instagram login, enter your email address, user name or phone number
- After that wait until Instagram redirect you to the page of changing password
- Follow the instructions properly until it shows you the page of confirming your email address
- Then you can now enter your new email address and confirm it.
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address Using Mac Book, Windows, and Chromebook?
Changing your Instagram email address via computer or laptop is an easy process. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Instagram on your web browser
- Click on your profile photo which takes you to your profile page
- Click on the edit button (edit profile)
- Type in the email address and click on submit
How to Change Your Instagram Business Email Address?
If you want to change or update your email address on Instagram, here’s how to it
- Go to your profile page and click on edit profile
- You will see a section in which you can type your business email address
- Then click on done to save the change you’ve made
How to Update Instagram Profile?
To update your profile information you just need to go to your profile page
- Tap and edit the information you would love to change or update
- Then click on done or submit to save all changes made.
How to Change Instagram Phone Number?
- Go to your profile page
- Tap on edit profile
- Tap to edit
- Then type your phone number and save
Ways of Securing Your Instagram Account?
Securing your Instagram account is very important to everyone; it helps to protect your accounts and your private information.
- Choose a strong password; your password should consist of letters and numbers, it could be capital letters or small letters with signs
- Do not log in to your Instagram account with other peoples devices, it could easily be hacked
- When you have to access Instagram from another device always ensure you log out.
- Secure your email address
- Ensure two-factor authentications
- Remove Instagram access to other Apps
- Do not disclose your login details to anyone
When you’re using Instagram for personal or business use and you know how to secure your accounts there is less chance that someone can access your Instagram account without your knowledge.